Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Push up bras and Ducatis


Despite my hectic schedule (last few weeks of grad school, full time job, now MotoFemina blogger - you get the picture) I did find time to sit down and play a new Xbox game I ordered a few weeks ago - Lara Croft's Tomb Raider: Legend.

Yes, I'm a nerd, I know. Despite the nearly forgettable movie Tomb Raider (okay... I'll admit, I loved it, especially the scene where Lara manages to slap a guy in the face with the rear tire of her motorcycle). The game features some really fun riding on a Ducati Monster and a Ducati 999. There is an ongoing debate about what Lara is riding in her movies but it is very clear in the game that Eidos struck some deal with Ducati to use the famous bikes.

For the uninitiated, or as MotorcycleUSA.com put it, for those that "live in a yurt on the Mongolian steppes", Lara Croft is a "world renowned, anatomically impossible, video game vixen so hot that Angelina Jolie had to wear a push up bra just to look the part."

I think I might start spelling my name without the u - Lara ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home